[C320-list] Exhuast Water Problem Aqua lift muffler

jimc320 at aol.com jimc320 at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 11:00:59 PDT 2008

All

1995 Hull 209, Perkins M30

I just started the Engine up for the first time this season and do not have any water exiting out the exhaust outlet on the Hull.

Water is making it to the aqualift muffler but does not exit with the exhaust as usual.? The engine appears to run fine so I don't believe there is complete?blockage of exhaust.?About 5 years ago I had to replace the exhaust elbow engine, do to blockage that caused engine issues by?partially blocking?the exhaust flow, but the engine seems to run with out symptoms of a blocked exhaust this time.

Does any one know if it is possible that the Aqualift muffler( original Catalina muffler)?could be broken and?letting the Exhaust by with out taking the water.

Any?and all?possible solutions are welcome.

Jim
Elusive 2, 209?