[C320-list] companionway sliding hatch replacement

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 20:05:29 PDT 2008

Catalina charges $425 for the new cover.  The covers
have changed since your model if it is the all
plexiglass or lexon one.  Now they are all fiberglass
with a small area of plexiglass.  My stop broke
several years ago and I just bought two teak strips
and made them a little longer and then replaced the
two metal side strips.  My wife wanted more teak and
thats what she got.  Unfortunately this year I
developed a long crack in the top and I am first going
to see if a glass shop can fabricate a new lexon
piece.