[C320-list] companionway sliding hatch replacement

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 7 23:48:09 PDT 2008

To those of us and those who will,
   A high quality plastics shop can duplicate virtually any true plastic
part on your boat if you take them the part and say I want one like this. In
Dallas it would be Regal Plastics and if you are not in a large commercial
area web sites and shipping might save you more than you might think,
 and if you want to do something Catalina didn't think of they can probably
do that too. I know it sounds simplistic but I rarely think of Catalina as
my first source for parts.

Monte
Laima #620