[C320-list] companionway sliding hatch replacement

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:54:51 PDT 2008

Mark, how big a piece of plexiglas broke off?  When we bought our #62 in
2004, the hatch had the same problem.  It has not been a problem, though I
must admit we do no blue water sailing.  I'm going to remove the sea hood
this spring and at that time I'll move the connection point of the stop a
few inches to new material.  The repair won't be apparent from the outside.
Otherwise, have you tried a Google search for lexan, plexiglas, etc.  How
about Catalina Parts in CA?  I'd be surprised if they don't have one or can
tell you where you can get one.

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River