[C320-list] 4 D Battery Replacement

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 07:20:30 PDT 2008

I bought Exide 4D commercial Truck batteries from a local auto parts dealer
for half the cost of marine deep cycle.
part number COM-4D-P
1000 cold crank amps @ 0 deg.
1200 cold crank amps @ 32 deg.
320 RC amp minutes @ 25 amps
Same heavy plate anti-shock construction as deep cycle marine batteries with
more amp hours, just truck terminals.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC