[C320-list] Removing Silicone residue?

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Apr 16 03:59:04 PDT 2008

Woodworker's warehouse is out of business so the link is no good.  Try
http://www.hartvilletool.com/product/10871  to get an idea of what we're
talking about.

You can google it and order it online.   Getting the wide tape is GOOD if
you're installing it on the hatch itself.  It'll last longer and stick
better.  Wash down the surface 2 or 3 times letting it dry for a couple
minutes inbetween with acetone before applying it and it should stick
nicely.

Get the thick stuff if you can as it wears longer.

-Jeff