[C320-list] Whale hose diameter

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 04:13:06 PDT 2008

Anyone know the outside diameter of the Whale water piping?  I'm
installing the third water tank.  The pix (see attached) in Bruce
Stanleys' article show a Tee fitting with 'clampable' hose attached
(Whale hose is too rigid to clamp), inserted inline where he cut the
Whale line leading to the pump inlet.  The hose attached to the Tee is
large enough to fit OVER the Whale hose.  I'm thinking 5/8 inch hose
would fit over the Whale hose but would like to be sure before
proceeding the last mile by cutting into the Whale hose.  I've tried
to contact Bruce off list, no luck.  He may be off cruising.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906