[C320-list] Insurance

Wed Apr 16 08:08:32 PDT 2008

Mariner's General Insurance Group

The guy to talk to is Ed Arajo who is the ex-Director of Marketing at
Catalina..

Here's a link to their "quote' engine

http://www.marinersinsurance.com/quote.html

cuba libre 3

             "Jon Vez"
             <jonvez at comcast.
             net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                 <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
             c320-list-bounce                                          cc
             s at lists.catalina
             320.com                                              Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Insurance

             04/16/2008 04:49
             AM

              Please respond
             C320-List at Catali
                na320.com

Larry,

Can't comment on State Farm, but I just went through this. I got three
excellent quotes that were far below what I was paying. I highly recommend
getting a quote from the company Orlando recommended a while back--don't
recall the name but they advertise in Mainsheet and know the Catalina's
well. They were extremely competitive, but in the end I went with another
company that I got from an insurance agent that I found--they did a
terrific
job in either telling me what they couldn't beat and doing a lot of leg
work. I believe everyone uses the same 6 or 7 underwriters for marine
insurance anyway--I ended up using a company called Sampson Insurance and
dealt with a gentleman by the name of Warren Hayes. Paying 45% *less* than
last year! Good luck..

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582