[C320-list] Insurance

Wed Apr 16 08:52:30 PDT 2008

Folks,

Make sure you do an apples-for-apples comparison, price alone should not
be the reason for choosing one company over another..companies like
Allstate, State Farm, etc are not the best providers of MARINE
insurance....I have done a lot of research on this and take it from me,
scrutinize those policies and you'll see a big difference between an
Allstate and a Mariner's General policy for example

If you have a Cash Value policy and your 10 year old boat sinks, they will
pay off the DEPRECIATED value---you'll be getting back the money of a used
boat--good luck on buying a new boat with that...Agree Value--you agree on
$100K, your boat sinks in 10 years and that's what they pay you, $100K

             "Jon Vez"
             <jonvez at comcast.
             net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                 <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
             c320-list-bounce                                          cc
             s at lists.catalina
             320.com                                              Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Insurance

             04/16/2008 06:53
             AM

              Please respond
             C320-List at Catali
                na320.com

Irv,

Sampson Insurance: 800-585-1905
www.sampsonins.com

Warren Hayes: whayes at Sampsonins.com

For what it's worth, BoatUS was one of the highest quotes I
received...good
luck

Regards,

Jon Vez