[C320-list] Insurance

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 14:25:16 PDT 2008

Boat US insures our 2002 for $952 at an agreed value of $88K with a 10
percent deductible.  We could probably do a bit better.
That could've included our dinghy but we opted to insure that
separately.  Doing so gave the dinghy policy a flat $100 deductible.
The flat deductible in handy when our $2K 8HP Honda outboard got
stolen.  I'd have hated to see the 10 percent ($880) deductible
applied in that case.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906