[C320-list] Was: Keel Bolts Torque Now Ports

Amirault Family - S&B amiraults at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 16 15:32:59 PDT 2008

Bruce:

I too would offer Allan drinks the next time he's in town, if I only knew
what the "Allan Treatment" was.  A quick look in recent posts came up empty
so this may be something important that I have missed. Could you let me know
what the treatment entails?

Of course, if it is any time soon we will have to walk around the boat.
There is talk at the club that launch (May 03) may be delayed at least a
week. This weekend the docks are due to be positioned, but there is still a
foot of ice in the harbour, although the river became free this week.

Brian Amirault

797 Waltzing Bear, too