[C320-list] Was: Keel Bolts Torque Now Ports

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed Apr 16 16:00:12 PDT 2008

Brian,
Obviously the inventor, Allan, is always free to jump in but what we call
the Allan treatment is:

1)	open all ports and hatches
2)	clean port and hatch lenses with Plexus
3)	Use ArmorAll (original formula:
http://www.armorall.com/products/interior/index.php ) on the gaskets
4)	Repeat step 3 until no black on the paper towel
5)	Adjust tension on dogs as required
6)	Head down to boat on rainy day, open bottle of wine, use flash light
to confirm ports and hatches are no longer leaking!
7)	I believe the process is repeated twice a year

Best,
Bruce