[C320-list] Insurance

Wed Apr 16 16:00:27 PDT 2008

I bought mine Jan 2007....

Keep in mind that a Nissan engine is a Tohatsu with a different cover is all so that cover is an extra $50! :)
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: Robert Seastream [robert.seastream at comcast.net]
Sent: 04/16/2008 03:56 PM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Insurance

Ah.  Here's what I just got from that website.  Must be a few years
since you bought yours.  Still good prices, though.

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your new outboard motor.

We are pleased to offer you a FACTORY DIRECT DISCOUNT price!!

Your price for the brand new Nissan 9.8 hp 4 stroke short shaft
(NSF9.8A31) is currently - $1750.00, no tax, FREE SHIPPING!!
Your price for the brand new Nissan 9.8 hp 4 stroke electric start
short shaft (NSF9.8A3EF1) is currently - $1950.00, no tax, FREE
SHIPPING!!
Your price for the brand new Tohatsu 9.8 hp 4 stroke short shaft
(MFS9.8A3S) is currently - $1700.00, no tax, FREE SHIPPING!!
Your price for the brand new Tohatsu 9.8 hp 4 stroke electric start
short shaft (MFS9.8A3EFS) is currently - $1900.00, no tax, FREE
SHIPPING!!

WE SHIP FACTORY DIRECT IN NORTH AMERICA and CANADA!!
PORTA-BOTE GUARANTEE: All of our prices are delivered prices, no
hidden shipping costs, no sales tax outside California.

To order, please call Paul or Kristina toll free at 1-800-227-8882. If
the phones are tied up, leave a message with your name and phone
number and we'll get back to you right away!

CLICK HERE to see additional outboards available from Porta-Bote
International.

We look forward to providing you quality service.

Sincerely,
Paul Mintz, Vice President
Kristina Gildersleeve, National Sales Manager
Porta-Bote International
800-227-8882