[C320-list] PYI PSS help

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 28 15:14:27 PDT 2008

In my situation, I ran the hose directly above the overflow bottle for the coolant and then put the hose into an empty bottle so I would know IF ANY water ran out the open end---so far only water runs out when in reverse at high RPM.

Dave Anderer <danderer at udel.edu> wrote:  I ran a hose aft and then up to the top of the port locker. (That is,
open the port aft locker, and the vent terminates just inside the
hatch there, towards the centerline.)