[C320-list] PYI PSS help

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 16:53:47 PDT 2008

Joe,

I removed the drain petcock at the aft end of the exhaust manifold heat exchanger and replaced it with a brass barbed fitting. A hose connects that to the barbed fitting on the PSS. The hole in the heat exchanger has metric threads that are not quite identical to 1/4" NPT so I ran a 1/4" NPT tap thru them (I think it was 1/4", but it was a few years ago) and then the barbed fitting threaded correctly.

Here is a pic from the 320 site:
http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/idlewildprojects/IMG_0446

Good luck,

JeffC