[C320-list] Tachometer

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Sun Aug 3 11:51:19 PDT 2008

Barry

I have the Perkins and it revs to 3800 in neutral and I can get it up to
3250 in forward gear, at least according to my tachometer. This is about
what the manual says is normal. I would think your tach is not reading
properly if you are getting hull speed at an indicated 2450 rpm, because I
can't quite make hull speed at my indicated 3250.

Kirk