[C320-list] Autohelm replacement belt

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 13:13:16 PDT 2008

Hi Jon,

Below is an excerpt from a July post regarding the belt number and where to
get it.

Stan
"Our Little Amusement" #744

Bill MacRae to c320-list
show details Jul 14 Reply

fromBill MacRae <seacalling at msn.com>
reply-toC320-List at catalina320.com
toc320-list at catalina320.com
dateMon, Jul 14, 2008 at 1:30 PM
subjectRe: [C320-list] Need drive belt
mailing listc320-list-catalina320.com Filter messages from this mailing list
hide details Jul 14 Reply

Ralph,
Callahan's number is 215-368-4000 and the PN is AT5 750 075.  That is for
the ST4000, I'm not sure about the newer MKII wheel pilot.
I'm glad that the sensor is working well for you.  I just did the first sea
trial this weekend and noticed a great difference as well.
Bill

--
Stan
"Our Little Amusement"