[C320-list] Exhaust mixing elbow

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Wed Aug 6 16:04:36 PDT 2008

It is on the back of the engine.  The Illustrated parts breakdown in the
manual show where it is.

It is silver and looks like what you might find under a sink.

The manual goes on to say that you should replace it every 6 years.  I did
on mine and an happy that I did so for the insurance that 1/2 to Catalina
the dam thing might spring a leak.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II