[C320-list] 2008 Regatta - Annapolis

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:05:26 PDT 2008

Paul,

Why do we have to wait for the Mainsheet.

I also thought the Regatta very well done.
Kudos to Bruce and Warren

We left Anapolis at around 10:30 AM with the wind on our nose going North.
Sailed like hell going back and forth, but the tide kept knocking us down.
Took us about 3 hours just to get past the bridge.
Finally pulled into Rock Hall about 6:00 PM
A trip that should only take 4 hours at best.

Irv Grunes
Isle of Wight #851