[C320-list] FW: Battery charger location

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Fri Aug 8 11:30:14 PDT 2008

The new MKII's have it under the port seating near the electrical panel,
but I would stick to wherever your wires are. I would keep away from the
batteries themselves to avoid hydrogen ignition worries. (Hydrogen will
explode with only 4 percent concentrations)

Be sure to fully seat the Battery Type switch when you set it.
The one on my Charles Charger was not and it fried the batteries with too
much voltage.

John Frost
2007 C320 MKII, Hull # 1118
Lake Guntersville, AL