[C320-list] Interior lights

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 18:44:41 PDT 2008

I use a thin screw driver in the seam between the cap and the fixture. As I
twist the driver slightly, I turn the cap with my other hand. They seem to
come off more easily and are less apt to break.

I did break one and have repaired it with some commercial krazy glue (ethyl
cyanoacrylate) and it has held... so far. Forget trying to use a typical
off-the-shelf product. Maybe Gorilla Glue. I've never used that.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay