[C320-list] Interior lights

patm at psiurethanes.com patm at psiurethanes.com
Sun Aug 17 05:41:13 PDT 2008

> Forget Gorilla glue, it is an expanding urethane and will make a big
mess. Try it on something headed for the trash before putting on
something you want. Try to glue to beer cans together then you will see
the clean  up mess I am talking about. It is good glue but is very
messy. If you can find the old polystyrene glue, model car/airplane glue
it is probably better as it melts the plastic for a bond. If by chance
it is a PVC part pipe glue is great.

Pat #130

I use a thin screw driver in the seam between the cap and the fixture. As