[C320-list] Autohelm replacement belt

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 13:35:22 PDT 2008

ST-4000(no '+') I did manage to get the thing adjusted properly; but, it was
a struggle that took several tries. What an inconvenient way to manage an
adjustment. The retaining nut has two holes and no other way to loosen and
tighten. I bought a snap-ring tool to do that. It's necessary to hold the
setting with the allen wrench while you tighten the nut with the snap-ring
tool. BTW, Raymarine suggests that you use thread lock on the nut.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay