[C320-list] Autohelm replacement belt

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 20 15:50:29 PDT 2008

The newer ST4000+ manual (dated August 2001) describes a knurled clutch
adjustment knob. This appears to be located on the rear ring half on the
opposite side of the motor from the clutch engagement lever, exactly where
the pry-off cap, which Warren describes below, is located.
Can anyone tell me about what model year and hull # that the newer design
(with the knurled clutch adjustment knob) started showing up on our boats?

Thanks,
Karl

--
Karl Mielenhausen