[C320-list] Deck hatch sealing.

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 13:40:44 PDT 2008

I've used BoatLife liquid LifeCalk. My leak was in the fwd deck hatch
ring-deck seal, I thought on the high side possibly under the hinges. Very
tough to get at without removing and reseating the hatch ring. I drizzled
the liquid LifeCalk under the hinges and around the top side of the ring.
That was 4 years ago, nary a drop since.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay