[C320-list] Bimini Top

joe at dolphinmortgage.com joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Wed Aug 27 17:39:29 PDT 2008

I live in Naples Florida 95 NM due north of Key West. Never try to get away without a Bimini for 9 months of the year. December - February sometimes we roll it back and put the glass in place on the Dodger to keep us warm after the cold North winds from the weekly cold fronts. That said I do have both Dodger & Bimini and find no reason to connect the two. In fact usually we keep the glass fronts of the Dodger rolled up in one piece on top of the Dodger except when it rains for more air flow.
The one thing I wish I did have for the bimini is a zipper type wrap around for the Bimini when it is rolled up in back by the stays. Better looking than just rolling it and tying it off with the straps.
Recommend Dinner at Blue Heaven in Key West, breakfast at Pepe's!
Joe Barrett