[C320-list] Mature Hot Water Heaters

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 11:24:02 PST 2008

Allen

I have Hull # 30? so she is real mature boat........... anyway they used a Seward Hot water heat. I do not have the number here with me.? The unit heats both through the engine shore power?electric.? There is a hot water circut breaker on the? left side of my pannel.? It is a push botton type circut breaker.??

Tony ????