[C320-list] Testing c320-list restart Self Help Suggestion

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 07:24:32 PST 2008

For those folks who want to do something on their own to eliminate what they
call "spam" or all the messages they get from the 320 list, try a simple
message rule modification which is available on most email programs.  You
just direct all C320-List messages to a predefined folder and then open it
when you want.   You normal inbox doesn't get cluttered with what you don't
want there.  A simple digest is to have your email program group all message
by their subject and you get all the messages that deal with Testing or
whatever you choose in a nice compact list.

Jeff-Thanks for all the effort.   Ignore those who are overly critical of
the volunteer effort.  I have been very satisfied with the C320 site and
find many nuggets of useful information among the chat.

Bob Sloat
Savannah (Hull 894)