[C320-list] Battery Charging

Doug Stieber djstieber at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:59:37 PST 2008

Batteries last best if kept at full charge.  If your battery charger is
operating properly, it will cut out when the batteries are fully charged and
only cut back in when they need to be charged.  My advice is to keep the
charger plugged in all the time.  By the way I replace my batteries after 7
years even though they still had life in them.

Doug Stieber, Second Chance #406