[C320-list] Battery Charging

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Mon Feb 11 22:21:04 PST 2008

Doug,

That seems to be the general consensus. Up to now I have always left the
charger on but I had a cell go bad (shorted) in one of my two 4D flooded
batteries a couple of months ago. They were only 5+ years old, but the boat
was used and I'm not sure how deeply or frequently the previous owner may
have disharged them. I replaced them with two 4D AGMs and certainly don't
want to abuse them.

Thanks,
CRA
Rosebud #882