[C320-list] Xantrex shore charger

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Fri Feb 15 05:48:44 PST 2008

Allan,

One comment on your set up. Why do you have the 2 house 4D batteries
separate if ypu have a third starting battery? I configured my system like
Kirk's so that the two 4Ds are connected in parallel as battery 1 and the
3rd "starter" battery is battery2. This way the depth of discharge on the
house is 1/2 of what it would be when using only one of the 4Ds, unless you
remember to switch batteries during a long discharge periods. Just curious.

I also have a link 20 so the house and starter can be separately monitored.

CRA
Rosebud #882