[C320-list] Alternator

Jack Fitzgibbon chuters at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 13:50:21 PST 2008

I used Peter Kennedy Yacht Services.  The web site was very informative and prices very reasonable.  You can actually by an upgrade Kit.  I upsized to a Balmar 7 series 110 amp alternator in the kit that included a Balmar Max Charge w/ Temp sensors and hardware..  I had to modify the existing mounting bracket but that was it.

http://www.pkys.com/Alternators/index.htm

jack