[C320-list] 155 vs. 135

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Fri Feb 29 15:35:22 PST 2008

Sails can be made in any size, maybe a 145 is best for your conditions??

Also, you could go with lighter sail cloth if you are concerned about a 155
being to heavy for light air as some have suggested.

I have a high cut 135 for most conditions and when in light air I go with
the cruising spinnaker if I'm able to reach to my destination. The spinnaker
is good to 10kts apparent.

Kirk