[C320-list] Aqua Lift Muffler

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 10:25:38 PST 2008

Different question for those with Aqua Muffler experience: When I open the petcock to drain the muffler, nothing comes out.  I've even removed the petcock and inserted a coat hanger in to see if there is a blockage.  Still, no water comes out.  Yet, the muffler works fine.  I winterize it by running a gallon of purple diluted 50/50.  Haven't had a problem.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Any idea why I don't get water to drain from the muffler?  I haven't tried it while the engine is running.

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River
Chesapeake Bay