[C320-list] C320-List Digest, Vol 571, Issue 1

Bruce Walters brucewalt at msn.com
Mon Jan 7 08:19:11 PST 2008

Hello List........

Debbie and I are cruising on S/V Reality and are presently on Galveston Bay, TX and heading for Florida. We will then head north and are looking for a marina to leave the boat for a month and a half as we go home for land based stuff (gradulation and wedding).

It look like Wash DC would be a consideration but welcome ideas from other locations.  We are planning on leaving the boat the end of May through Mid July and when we return head north to Gloucester, MA.

Bruce and Debbie Walters
S/V Reality  #323
" Fair Winds "