[C320-list] Aqua Lift Muffler

David Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Tue Jan 1 11:52:33 PST 2008

Warren:

I only get about a cup of water out when I open the pet cock.  I suspect
it may have something to do with the way the boat sits.  With the port
list, water will collect in the port side of the muffler and the pet cock
is on the starboard side.  It may be worth opening the pet cock while
sailing on a port tack to see if there is water accumulated in the
muffler.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150