[C320-list] 1995 C320 Buyer Information Requested

R Airis rairis at comcast.net
Sat Jan 12 17:07:09 PST 2008

 No big problems on Hale Kai 2 ( 95  #266 ). We have the shaft seal so no
bilge water problems . We have the Westerbeke with 1,600+ hrs and no
aqualift problems or elbow Prob. Our hot water tank went out 2 yrs. ago. No
blisters yet!
It has been a great boat for us and we hope to sail it for many more years.