[C320-list] 1995 C320 Buyer Information Requested

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Sun Jan 13 10:17:58 PST 2008

Peter,

I have hull number 246 and remember when you repaired your blisters and
applied the barrier coat.  I am glad to hear the job was a success.  I too
have a very similar blistering issue to what you described when you were
doing your repairs.

This year I am considering the same repair job as you described in the past.

After making your repairs and applying the barrier coat, how long did you
have the boat?  Have you heard anything from the new owner in this regard?
If I am not mistaken you have a different boat now, correct?

I agree with your assessment of a 1995 320.  Any thirteen year old boat may
have issues and a good surveyor and survey should bring them to light.

Larry
WindSwept C320 #246