[C320-list] 1995 C320 Buyer Information Requested

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 12 19:35:54 PST 2008

Joe, we have hull #219 and have had blisters problems that I repaired myself after talking to Frank--He was not any help, sounded more as if he were Mr. Corperate America--HOWEVER, the problem has not returned--lucky me.  The shallow "no bilge" issue was resolved with the dripless packing AND I REALLY DO ENJOY SAILING THE BOAT. I would purchase this boat again in a heartbeat.  Sails great and sleeps two couples in near privacy.
     After nearly 13 years of caring for the boat most people think it is only 4-5 years old.  The value of the Catalina after several years is near, or above the price paid for it new---wish my automobiles were similar.
     Ken Cathey,  OBUOY  #219

Joseph A Tamucci <jtamucci at comcast.net> wrote:
  I have some friends that are going down to Fla. next week to look at a 1995
C320 for possible purchase. Can anyone offer any advice as to what issues
the 1995's might have and what to look for? I told them about the shallow
bilge and aqua lift muffler issues: any others?

Thanks,

Joe Tamucci #619