[C320-list] 1995 C320 Buyer Information Requested

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 09:53:16 PST 2008

Larry,  It is true we are in freshwater only six
months of the year and the water is usually cool most
of the time.  It still seems like you are getting a
lot of blisters even with the salt and warm water.
There are a lot of boats our age in salt water and I
wonder how many have had recurring problems like
yours.
Hopefully you didn't get one of those Monday made
boats.

Pat

=== message truncated ===