[C320-list] Shore power

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Tue Jan 15 07:05:31 PST 2008

Rod, my Hull # 689 has a similar failure in Key West 3 years ago. Very warm
in May, no A/C so I had to go to West Marine and replace the shore power
connector to be able to sleep that night. It didn't fit the existing hole in
the stern but was still able to get power and A/C going.
Joe Barrett

------------------------------------
Dolphin Commercial Capital
Joseph T. Barrett jr.