[C320-list] Source of Leak

Jack Fitzgibbon chuters at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 15 17:01:16 PST 2008

We had the same problem when we first bought our boat.  You may need to
replace the gaskets seals around .  Overtime, the gaskets become compressed
and are no longer effective.  We replaced all of our main cabin, and one in
the aft cabin, opening port light gaskets and that solved the leak problem.
We avoid over tightening the cam type latches and just tighten  enough to
make the seal.

Jack