[C320-list] C375 at Boston Show

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Mon Jan 21 11:57:48 PST 2008

c320no410,

There are several reasons why I prefer the head aft, including those that you cite. I don't think roominess and a lack of handholds means that the 375 only appeals to those that would keep it tied up at their dock all summer. If you cruise for extended periods (6 months or more) on your boat you want the larger berths, larger saloon, larger head/shower, increased seakindliness, and abundant storage that this boat has to offer. Also, if you look at the hull and rig specs, this looks like a very good performer. It just might need some more handholds.

JeffC