[C320-list] C375 at Boston Show

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Jan 21 15:25:52 PST 2008

Actually, I noted dual grabrails on either side (just above the
windows), but was sad to see NO grabrails along the center of the
cabintop belowdecks.  Kind of a reversal of my 2002 320, where there's
ONE grabrail centered on the cabintop belowdecks.  That said, I
believe that Catalinas are designed as coastal cruisers, not blue
water boats; perhaps this explains the lack of grabrails.  Now before
everyone comes at me with cat 'o nine tails at ready, this doesn't
mean I don't think it's a strong boat; but blue water boats are
generally full keel boats, for a variety of reasons.  I was happy with
my 1983 C25; more so with my 2002 C320.  hese boats are built to last.

Bob Seastream
Intuition, # 906