[C320-list] Engine Reduction

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Sun Jan 27 17:49:57 PST 2008

You need to go to the boat and look at the transmission.  You will find a
placard with the gear ratio.  That is the only sure way.

There are 2 versions of the Yanmar 3GM30F.
	1. Jap
	2. European

In addition to different transmissions they have different water pumps.
While you are at it get a spare impeller.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II
740 Olive Ave.