[C320-list] Engine Reduction

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 28 04:32:33 PST 2008

Doug,

As Dick mentions, the only sure way is to verify on your own boat. You
should also have a "Material and Equipment Log" as one of the last pages
of your owners manual. That would state your engine info and gear ratio.
Given your hull number, I suspect you have the Japanese Yanmar with the
2.21:1 transmission ratio.

Regards,
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690