[C320-list] flat screen LCD

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:59:13 PST 2008

Hey Sig,

Very Happy with Samsung 26" HDTV I had installed on bulkhead forward of
table, with upscaling DVD player on shelf.  Ran A/C wires behind paneling,
with plug by TV.  Just turn on "outlets" switch with shore power.  Connected
TV antenna to A-B switch connected to VHF antenna that runs to top of mast
for radio communications; A = VHF radio, B = TV.  Great HD reception.  Have
a DC converter that plugs into receptacle on panel front; just unplug TV and
plug into converter for TV at sea/moorings.

Enjoy,

Len Krane
AQUA5  #1070