[C320-list] flat screen LCD

Stanley Rogacevicz SROGACEV at holycross.edu
Thu Jan 31 05:28:10 PST 2008

Sig,
   You can see my in/through bulkhead installation at    http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/album62/DSC00477       I ran it off a 1000 watt inverter live to all AC outlets to handle the microwave also.
Stan
(formerly) Christy Leigh
Wickford/Narragansett Bay RI

>>> "Sigmund Ancerewicz MD" <sancerewicz at comcast.net> 1/30/2008 6:01 PM >>>
Hi guys,
I'll be taking delivery of a mkII hull #1129 about May 1st.  On my old C28
#120, I had a 19" LCD flat panel running off 120 V which I used dockside and
got amazingly good over the air HD reception using just rabbit ears.  My
question: Of those who have a TV what size, make, AC or DC and location do
you recommend.  Any special pre-wiring that I should be doing now before the
initial launch.
Thanks.

Sig Ancerewicz