[C320-list] "Destination Paradise" - Contacting Rod Boar

Vpweikel at aol.com Vpweikel at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 07:42:55 PDT 2008

Attention :  Rod Boar

Deb and I are bringing Second Chance down to Annapolis and will stopover at
North Point in Rockhall on Thursday night, July 31st.

When do you and Lee plan on leaving ?

Perhaps we could meet up and sail down together on Friday.

Contact myself off-line at _vpweikel at aol.com_ (mailto:vpweikel at aol.com)

My cell phone number is (856) 305-1727.

Home phone is (856) 690-9399.

Paul Weikel
Second Chance
Georgetown, MD

In a message dated 7/2/2008 8:18:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,