[C320-list] Connector Oxidation Cleaning

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 07:14:45 PDT 2008

Irv,
Several years ago my Cruise Air display started to blink, I thought the board went up and ordered another.  When I replaced the display it did the same thing, thought I had a serious problem.  I called Cruise Air and they explained that there was nothing wrong with the display, but since I had installed it, I bought it.  They suggested I buy a $3.00 can of electrical connecter spray and spray the plugs that went to the compressor.  Two minutes and $3.00 later problem solved, but I still have an extra diplay.  I've kept the spray on hand ever since.

Sincerely,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606
From: "Irving Grunes" <igrunes at gmail.com>